OFFER: Ulduar 25 Mounts

Hakemukset tänne
Altrusion

OFFER: Ulduar 25 Mounts

Post by Altrusion »

Hello ForReal
I didnt know you were all Finish, but i wouldn't rob you of this opportunity even though your forums gave me the good old "workaround".

I would like to invite you all to a weekly recurring event in Ulduar 25 to get some free drakes for whatever reason you might want them.

Theres several reasons this event is happening, i still find Val'anyr very attractive for several encounters and wish to attain it, and many people are achivement whores and i wont be one to deny that i could use a few myself.

About the event:
Its tonight (17mar 2010) and every wednesday from now on untill everyone has got what they came for.
And as you can hear the event is based on my personal effort and i wont allow bad behavior, players dragging the group down or any kind of flaming of other players in the raid! This is supposed to be a fun constructive event without all the kids and winers.
I suppose that not everyone is as interested in achievements as others and that the achievement farming group will be set after mounts have been achieved. But all things in time.

The Requirements:
I expect you to have completed Ulduar in either 10 or 25 and have full knowledge of ALL hard modes and not bring your BoA geared lvl 6 mohawk from the late romantic period.
You will need to bring some form of consumables to maximize the pace and ofcourse bring your A-game + a good mood and no interest of leaving when you get instant gibbed on Freya.

The Goal:
First: Mounts
Then: 63/63 achievements (0 lights might be too tricky without a lot of effort from participants)
All within a reasonable amount of time.
I wont drag it out to get more Val'anyr shards, when were done i start noob pugs to get whatever im missing.

How to get in on this awesome event:
Contact me on either of my characters in game - Paladin Altrusion or DK Mancrush

Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Altrusion <Zen>
Jannebot

Re: OFFER: Ulduar 25 Mounts

Post by Jannebot »

kuulemma perjantaiks siirretty, pitäiskö tuol seku pyörähtää
Kazar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: OFFER: Ulduar 25 Mounts

Post by Kazar »

Jannebot wrote:kuulemma perjantaiks siirretty, pitäiskö tuol seku pyörähtää